Be Still and Live Ministry exists to inspire simplicity in the hearts of today’s busy women. Our passion is to uncover the deep desire to live differently and to offer encouragement on the journey towards stillness, peace and simplicity.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that yo have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. Proverbs 31: 10-12
Her children arise and call her blessed: her husband also, and he praises her. Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. (v. 28-29)
…let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrew 12:1
Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deed done in humility that comes from wisdom. James 3:13
If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5
What we believe
We believe in God the Father. We believe in Jesus Christ.
We believe in the Holy Spirit and He’s given us new life.
We believe in the crucifixion. We believe that He conquered death.
We believe in the resurrection. And that He is coming back again.
The Newsboys – We Believe
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8
- The Bible is the inspired word of God – “useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness”. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally revealed in three persons – The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23
- The forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. John 3:16
- Every Christian must dedicate themselves to serve Jesus Christ. We must submit to His authority over our lives and to His purposes in our lives. Galatians 5:16-25; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- To go to Heaven a person must accept Jesus Christ to receive God’s love and forgiveness, demonstrated and offered to every person, by God, only through His son Jesus Christ who shed His blood on the cross of Calvary. Romans 6:23
- That Jesus Christ will one day return to Earth and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18